Last Updated: August 10, 2021
VFOTW Policies & Safety Guidelines put health and safety first, regardless of differing beliefs, and have been made in consideration of recommendations by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Governor Northam’s COVID-19 Executive Orders, and in collaboration with our advisory board, and field professionals. It is our desire to create a welcoming, compassionate environment, understanding that much change has happened over the past year and in the past few months. We ask that you please join us in being courteous and respectful of others. By attending VFOTW events, you agree to abide by these policies. We appreciate your understanding should the environment change and further adaptations are necessary. The policies outlined here were created by working with members of the community – including those who may be immunocompromised. We are very eager for you to have a good time and we thank you for your cooperation in making the Festival environment as enjoyable, pleasant, and respectful as possible given that we are just emerging from a strange pandemic environment. Thank you!PAVILION, FIELD and CONCOUR POLICIESMask requirements
• Vaccinated patrons are not required to wear masks, but we urge you do so.
• Everyone is encouraged to be vaccinated though proof of vaccination will not be required.
• Unvaccinated patrons are required to wear masks.
• All spectators riding the free shuttle bus from John Paul Jones Arena on Sunday will be required to wear masks per Federal DOT mandate.
• Free masks will be available at all ticket stations, including John Paul Jones Arena.
• VFOTW will make every effort to allow for maximum air flow and ventilation throughout all events.Distancing Expectations
• VFOTW will keep 3–4 foot distancing between groups during all events for the comfort of guests.Hand Sanitizer
Hand sanitizing stations will be located throughout all venues. We encourage you to make use of them.Restroom use
• Masks are strongly recommended for all patrons when using the porta potties and other restroom facilities.Ticket Sales
• To minimize physical contact as much as possible, our staff will accept spectator tickets displayed on phones or by print out. No physical tickets will be distributed. VFOTW will be happy to admit patrons by name lookup, if needed, and issue wristbands or lanyards.
• Where onsite sales require contact, any items/surfaces used will be regularly disinfected.
• Wrist bands will be issued to all regular spectators. VIP spectators will receive lanyards
• We encourage you to purchase spectator tickets on-line when possible. Tickets will be exchanged for either wristbands or lanyards.
• Concours wristbands or lanyards must be worn at all times during the Sunday event.Other Festival Information
• Please DO NOT visit any VFOTW venue if, 1) you have been in close contact with anyone over the past 14 days who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or, 2) if you have fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty swallowing, body aches, headache, sore throat, or a loss of taste or smell.
• All VFOTW staff must be vaccinated or submit to a PCR test.
As the situation evolves, we may update this policy.Contact Us
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact us:703.932.9448